skip to main | skip to sidebar

Cachinnatory Convulsions

Random writings. Online journal. I have nobody to impress. I write what I see. I write what I feel. I write what I experience.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Salam Aidilfitri...
Posted by Tun Teja at 10:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Tun Teja
Often times, there are so many things to say I don't even know where to start. Married to a wonderful man. Mother to a beautiful daughter. Stepmother to a shy young lady and a good looking boy. I count my blessings everyday.
View my complete profile

Anniversary Tickers

I SUPPORT

I SUPPORT


Finding its Way to My Bookshelf

Finding its Way to My Bookshelf



My Personal Favourite for 2008

My Personal Favourite for 2008

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2009 (17)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ▼  2008 (18)
    • ▼  October (4)
      • LIFE HAS A FUNNY WAY...
      • COULD IT BE?
      • WHEN BITTEN BY THE LAZY BUG
      • Salam Aidilfitri...
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)

I visit

  • My Anger, It May be Yours Too
  • fabulousity by rizalman
  • Fashionising.com's Fashion Blog - Fashion Trends & Celebrity Fashion
  • Beauty Addict
  • ~MUMMY ROKIAH
  • Kak Teh's Choc-a-Bloc Blog
  • M. Bakri Musa
  • MINDA INTELEK MELAYU
  • AZLI SHUKRI
  • The Sartorialist
  • Che Det
  • Tangents: Restless Musings Of A Malay Mind
  • Sanggul Melayu
  • WARISAN@PAHANG
  • The Unspinners
  • ruby ahmad
  • Splendicity
  • BluE Scrubs
  • Write Away