Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 13, 2008

WHAT'S WITH THE TRAFFIC JAM? IT'S ONLY THURSDAY...

So I’m messing with my blog when work is what I should be doing. I hope this is not one of my futile attempts at reviving my writing habit. The well dried up. It was barren. Not a single drop was left. Perhaps it’s true; creative juice only belongs to those tortured souls!?? Ok someone, spank me, please.

There are so many things running in my head, sometimes I find it hard to catch up with myself. It’s true and it frustrates me on most occasions. I can’t seem to articulate them in words the ways I wanted them to appear. As a result, they stayed in my head, like endless echoes. When I tried to pen them down, they always came out patchy, disconnected or sometimes…like a composition by someone who tries too hard to put her thoughts together (which is true!!).

I’m starting afresh and laying down some rules…only to be broken later.

The cacophony of horns piercing through my window from the traffic below suddenly becomes a bit too distracting. Now, where’s my caffeine fix?

The aroma of LavaZZa lingers from the pantry and finds its way to my room…

No comments: