Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

OBJECTS OF DESIRE

Beautiful dresses. In reality, I don’t usually wear these types of dresses simply because (a) I do not have the physique that can do justice to the pieces and (b) I simply can’t afford these designers :)

But that does not stop me from admiring them.



The house of Herve Leger has seen a revival under the direction of Max Azaria. Its famous bandage dresses are sought after by many A-listers. I particularly like this piece. I love the texture of the material and the effect it creates.

A pretty piece by Narcisso Rodriguez. The ruffled tiers make the dress looks slightly playful. This dress has so much potential and can be worn differently for different occasions. I can think of many ways to accessorize it.

For some reasons, I keep imagining Audrey Hepburn in this dress by Oscar de la Renta. A simple, versatile piece. I love the details; puffed shoulders, double lapels and the pockets on both sides.
Pictures taken from here.

No comments: