Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 19, 2009

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

It's from a limited edition collection. Only 500 were made. Price tag in Malaysia?? RM20,600! Hehehe... where can I find that much money to splurge? It's ok. I won't die if don't own it (trying to console myself here). I heart you Bottega Veneta!! *sobbing*

Imaginary friend (IM): Go ahead and cry Tun Teja. It's allright.
TT: People might think I'm shallow! Who cries for a bag?
IM: Many I'm sure, though most of them will cry in their closet.
TT: Hhmm... I don't think I want to cry in my closet. It's kinda small and I wouldn't be able to breath. Plus, I hate being in the dark.
IM:It's a metaphor, darling. why are you so shallow?
TT: UWAAAA!!!

Friday afternoon. The biggest challenge is to stay focus at work. My mind wonders to many places. Happy places, mind you. And I can't wait to hug and smother my little princess with kisses!


*Link to the picture of the above limited object is here.

No comments: